We always seek to impress but we recognise that there may be an occasion where a client seeks to make a complaint and accordingly undertake to abide by the following policy:
- Complaints can be made at any time: either orally or in writing.
- Oral complaints will be transcribed immediately and placed upon file and within a complaints folder held at the head office.
- We shall seek to use our best endeavours to resolve all complaints in a timely and amicable manner.
- If the complainant seeks further redress the matter will be transferred to Aidan Hutchings (Managing Director) or James Gartland for internal investigation. If a complaint proceeds to this stage the complainant will be informed in writing within 2 working days.
- We aim to investigate and reply to all complaints within 10 working days.
Estate Research are registered with the ICO. Should you feel that we have acted in breach of our ICO commitment you are referred to the Complaint Policy steps 1 to 5 above in the first instance; and the ICO complaints procedure thereafter which can be found at https://ico.org.uk/concerns